Webkinz Palooza!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*ANNOUNCEMENT* WEBKINZ E-STORE NEW WEBKINZ WEDNESDAY AND SUPRISE SATURDAY + NEW ITEMS

Go down

*ANNOUNCEMENT* WEBKINZ E-STORE NEW WEBKINZ WEDNESDAY AND SUPRISE SATURDAY + NEW ITEMS Empty *ANNOUNCEMENT* WEBKINZ E-STORE NEW WEBKINZ WEDNESDAY AND SUPRISE SATURDAY + NEW ITEMS

Post  CatLuverAdmin Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:36 am

I just recently looked at the Webkinz E-store and I have found that there is a new thing.

Webkinz Wednesday
On every Wednesday you can but a Grey Wolf online pet (No Plushie) and I think it only apperes on Wednesday. If anyone happens to buy a Online Grey wolf pet, please Notify Me with any additional Information.

Suprise Saturday
I don't have a clue what Suprise Saturday is. If anyone has any idea, or knows what it is, pelase Notify Me or another Mod/Admin with and additional Information.

New items
Yes, there is some new items.

There is a Day and Night super bed, to go along with the Day and Night chair. Like a room theme!

PICTURE:
*ANNOUNCEMENT* WEBKINZ E-STORE NEW WEBKINZ WEDNESDAY AND SUPRISE SATURDAY + NEW ITEMS Dayandnightbed

Four season tree is animated and changes to every season.
PICTURE:
*ANNOUNCEMENT* WEBKINZ E-STORE NEW WEBKINZ WEDNESDAY AND SUPRISE SATURDAY + NEW ITEMS Fourseasontree
Check out these new items at the Webkinz E-store!
CatLuverAdmin
CatLuverAdmin

Back to top Go down